Good Morning emsCharts Administrators:
To ensure the highest level of security and minimize unexpected disruptions, we have scheduled quarterly maintenance events. emsCharts 2020 Q2 Quarterly Maintenance will be tonight:
Wednesday, June 24 at 11:00pm ET
Thursday, June 25 at 4:00am ET
No Configuration Updates, CAD Imports, Patient Searches, Mobile Uploads will be able to be processed during this time.
For the full post, please see https://emscharts.net/
Mobile 3.7.39 Released today, Thursday, May 14th.
Official Release Notes found: Mobile 3.7.39 Release Notes. Please see the Software Downloads page to download your appropriate version.
Please note the EKG requirements in red on that page.
New in This Release
|Mobile: 32-bit and 64-bit versions
||Officially releasing a 64-bit version (MOB-62)
Improved in This Release
|Mobile: P8 Activity Log – SaO2 Checkbox Requires Two Clicks to Check
||Corrected issue with SaO2 checkbox (MOB-61)
|Gold/Legacy: Follow up procedures and diagnosis do not display post-Mobile upload
||Corrected saving on the Follow-up page for Procedure and Diagnosis (MOB-73)
|Mobile Database Debug Settings (Keep the PCR on Device)
||There are new Service Mobile Configuration options named “Keep Charts” and “Keep Charts Expiration Days”
The options for “Keep Charts” include
0 – Default behavior, delete charts on upload
1 – Keep charts on upload, make visible to user
2 – Keep charts on upload, make invisible to user
“Keep Expiration Days”
For expiration, it checks on startup for any charts that are due to expire and deletes them. If no value is found for the expiration days, it defaults to never-expire.
These are configured service-wide on the web via Configuration >> Service >> Code Tables >> Mobile Configuration
Alternatively these can be configured in the emsChartsMobile.exe.config using the KeepCharts and ExpirationDays settings. This config file setting overrides the database settings. (MOB-67)
|ZOLL Import fails for some types of EKGs
||Provides 64-bit support for large ZOLL EKG files (MOB-72)
|Mobile v3 Printing Error
||Corrected printing issue due to some address fields used in reporting/data validation (MOB-79)
A new version of emsCharts Mobile was released. Updates include:
- Limited support for HTML in the Standard Signatures section. The following tags are supported: <b>, <strong>, <i>, <em>, <u>, <br>, <hr> (must use proper closing tags)
- Prevent state/zip from clearing when country selected is US or blank on patient import page
- Updated button functionality that better handles the “Clear Field” and switch lists functionality (between default and ICD10 lists)
See the Software Downloads page to download.
Official release notes https://emscharts.atlassian.net/wiki/x/rYHSPQ
Services can now configure if they want Version .37 to be automatically available via the “Mobile V3 Auto Update Restriction” code table.
A new version of emsCharts Mobile was released today, Monday February 3rd. Updates include:
- Ability to search/filter system, symptom, impression values
- Correction to custom hidden impression values
- Enforce Phone Number Type field to be required
- Correction of Service level defaults (Mass Casualty, Type of Service, Staffing Level, Outcome, etc.)
- Update display of recent Intubation Distance label
- Automatic Updater Window fix
- Correction to Out-of-Country address and city functionality
- ZOLL Logo update
Official release notes https://emscharts.atlassian.net/wiki/x/qAHBO