A new version of emsCharts Mobile was released. Updates include:
- Limited support for HTML in the Standard Signatures section. The following tags are supported: <b>, <strong>, <i>, <em>, <u>, <br>, <hr> (must use proper closing tags)
- Prevent state/zip from clearing when country selected is US or blank on patient import page
- Updated button functionality that better handles the “Clear Field” and switch lists functionality (between default and ICD10 lists)
See the Software Downloads page to download.
Official release notes https://emscharts.atlassian.net/wiki/x/rYHSPQ
Services can now configure if they want Version .37 to be automatically available via the “Mobile V3 Auto Update Restriction” code table.
A new version of emsCharts Mobile was released today, Monday February 3rd. Updates include:
- Ability to search/filter system, symptom, impression values
- Correction to custom hidden impression values
- Enforce Phone Number Type field to be required
- Correction of Service level defaults (Mass Casualty, Type of Service, Staffing Level, Outcome, etc.)
- Update display of recent Intubation Distance label
- Automatic Updater Window fix
- Correction to Out-of-Country address and city functionality
- ZOLL Logo update
Official release notes https://emscharts.atlassian.net/wiki/x/qAHBO
Mobile v3.7.36 has been released. Release Notes can be found here.
The emsCharts Mobile v3.7.34 Full, Update, .zip, and Auto-extracting .exe downloads downloads were re-released this morning replacing the EKG Interface library file. If you utilize EKG and/or receive a generic error stating “Unexpected error has occurred, please restart your application” AND the Application Error Log contained along the lines of the following, then please download and install this version.
ExceptionDetails/Information : The type initializer for 'emsChartsEKGInterface.PhysioEKG' threw an exception.
ExceptionDetails/Information : System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'log4net, Version=22.214.171.124, ..
Here’s how to determine if you have an incorrect version:
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\emsCharts\emsCharts Mobile V3 (or wherever you’ve installed Mobile)
- Sort by Name
- Find the file named “emsChartsEKGInterface.dll”
- Right click –> Properties –> Details
If you have version 34, the version on the left is the correct version. If you have the version on the right is the incorrect version and version 34 should be downloaded (again).