Please note: When creating a chart or opening an existing chart in Version 4 prior to 4.0.12, please wait until the chart window opens. Please do not click on create chart or open chart again. The chart will open. We’re working on a fix for this in the next release.
From Official Release Notes:
DOWNLOAD NOW via Software Downloads
New in this release
The following features and enhancements are now available.
- New look and feel. Updated the colors and icons in the application to align with our brand.
- All crew members can sign reports. Now all users can electronically sign a chart without logging out and back into the application. When you’re on the page, you can change the user to any crew member and then that crew member can enter their credentials to sign the report.
We fixed the following issues with this release:
- Spaces removed in ‘Support’ field. Fixed an issue where the field used to create support tickets on the ‘Support’ tab wouldn’t accept spaces.
- Decimals in ‘Temperature’ field. Fixed an issue that was preventing users from entering a decimal in the ‘Temperature’ field on the vitals screen.
- Validation rules and notifications. Fixed a number of issues for data validation when using the complete chart functionality.