For more information on this release, see the official release notes
Included in this release:
- Custom NEMSIS v3 exam values
- Data Validation updates by page
- General Data Validation updates – See a video on the feature improvements here
- CAD Import disables CC/HPI
- Operations procedures
- NFIRS update
- Cardiac procedure – Size field
- Carboxyhemogoblin field update
- Impact Risk Factors not always showing on chart
- Blood Product Administration time
- Duplicate records cause chart upload failure
For any known issues, please see the release notes page.
Auto update for Windows
You can use the auto update feature to remotely upgrade your emsCharts for Windows 4.x devices to v4.2.4.
To configure auto updates, go to the Mobile V3 Auto Update Restriction code table under Service Configuration > Code Tables and add a new entry for Version 4.2.4 (64 and/or 32 bits) and set Allow Automatic Update to ‘Yes’. Your 4.x devices will receive a prompt to update.
Important! If your devices are on 3.x, you must uninstall 3.x first and then follow the emsCharts for Windows installation steps to upgrade them to 4.2.4 manually. If your devices are on 4.0 – 4.1, you must click here and follow these additional steps before setting up the auto update.