For more information on this release, see the official release notes
Included in this release:
- Hosp. Notify procedure log
- Data Validations – Electronic Signatures
- Data Validation Summary screen
- Custom Signatures (Forms) fields
- Patient Relatives
- Unexpected exam values in Web coming from Windows
- Basic Vitals – Respiration field
- Pupils React Comments free-text field character limit
- Advanced Vitals – Temp field
- Physician name and type
- Narrative page
- GCS score default to adult
- Date of birth
- Vitals/Activity Rhythm field
For any known issues, please see the release notes page.
Auto update for Windows
You can use the auto update feature to remotely upgrade your emsCharts for Windows 4.x devices to v4.2.6.
To configure auto updates, go to the Mobile V3 Auto Update Restriction code table under Service Configuration > Code Tables and add a new entry for Version 4.2.6 (64 and/or 32 bits) and set Allow Automatic Update to ‘Yes’. Your 4.x devices will receive a prompt to update.
Important! If your devices are on 3.x, you must uninstall 3.x first and then follow the emsCharts for Windows installation steps to upgrade them to 4.2.6 manually. If your devices are on 4.0 – 4.1, you must click here and follow these additional steps before setting up the auto update.