Bug fix to the HPI box released in this version.
Coming Soon: Ability to allow mobile to automatically update
As with other releases, please remember to be logged into the computer as a computer/network administrator and right-click “Run As Admin…” on the downloaded EXE file to ensure that permissions are properly set for your installation.
Release Notes to be published soon, here is a summary of the changes
- Adds single quotes around the compare value if it’s not a Date/Time to correct bug when evaluating a LIKE operator in data validation
- Created an “Update CAD chart” button found in the top right near the EKG import button. The purpose of this is to take a chart in mobile that was imported by the CAD importer and update it with additional information that may have been added later to the CAD data.
- Data Validation Correction: Destination Basis and the Response/Referring mode descriptors weren’t highlighting properly and improved Data Validation by including additional fields
- GCS Scores on Page 4 and Page 8 (Activity Log) now have updated names according to https://www.glasgowcomascale.org/ including a new “Non Testable” option which results in a score of zero.
- Implemented Feature to Filter Units by Base Site. When a base is selected on Page 1, the units dropdown will only contain those assigned to that base or where the unit is not restricted to a specific base site.
- Updated EKG Import libraries, now version 18.104.22.168523
- Updated the Receiving and Referring EMS view to correctly save the information.
Please see the links to the right to download your appropriate version.