The method that is used to transfer information from CAD into OLDER versions of Mobile is being sunset on September 18th (due to a required network change). Without your immediate action, CAD imports to Mobile will not function after September 18th on devices running older versions of emsCharts Mobile.
What do I need to do?
In order to continue receiving CAD import data to your mobile devices, you must upgrade ALL Mobile devices running any version earlier than v3.7.14 to the most recent version: v3.7.16 (UPGRADE).
After downloading the upgrade, follow these steps:
- Please upload any charts on the previous version before upgrading.
- Exit emsCharts Mobile v3 application.
- (Optional) Via the Control Panel uninstall emsCharts Mobile v3. NOTE: If you uninstall, then your local database and any non-uploaded charts will be DELETED.
- Download the “UPDATE” version from the link above. “FULL” is only needed if you never installed emsCharts Mobile v3 on that device.
- Right-click and run the installation as administrator
If you are unable or unwilling to upgrade your mobile version immediately, we’re offering a simple file drop-in to support the network change. Reference this page for further instructions: Mobile CAD Network Change Update.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. If you have any questions, please submit a support ticket online.