(Finally) The newest release of mobile has now been released and includes a number of fixes and a few new features that we had the developers work on for a few weeks.
- Some services require the crews to search for a patient before adding a new one. In such cases the Add/Edit button is grayed out. Having it first confused some crews. We have now put the Patient Search button first in hopes that it stands out more.
- ICD9 Short functionality now available (*see known issues below)
- Dispatch Date automatically populated when starting a chart.
- Times no longer default to 00 minutes (new bug as of last version)
- Fishbone Labs now allow up to 900 for PO2 and -1 in BE fields
- Female Exam now reports Left Lower and Right Lower Abdomen assessment correctly. All others correctly reported previously.
- Max Altitude now allows the “/” and other special characters.
- Patient Lookup no longer caches patient summary info for similar name. For example, searching Smith would only display first result. Importing was never affected, this was only a visual problem.
- Data Validation / Data Highlighting updated.
- Medical/Patient Category & Dispatched As now imports correctly via CAD/Dispatch.
- CAD/Dispatch import now respects the chart defaults and crew members.
- Calcuate button in Chart Toolbox correctly functions.
- Speed improvement when typing in a Patient Medication. Previously, after typing a few characters there was a noticable delay on some computers.
- Using patient name unknown incorrectly blanked out the age. This has been corrected.
- Authorization box now correctly displays the name of the MD referenced instead of the database ID.
- Prior Meds saving issue now corrected.
- New Night Mode option now available. Clicking the Moon icon (see above) either on the login page or on the main header menu switches the colour scheme to a light on dark for easy reading in dim light scenarios. This is a beta version of this feature, please report any suggestions. I’m sorry for the Bob Seger reference above.
- The known issues can be found in our forums here.
- New signature form based on the PWW form.
- Medical Report Builder.
- Custom exam values and exam defaults.
- Software auto-upgrade capability.
- Mobile-to-Mobile transfer.