Last week we delayed v3.1.6 due to additional corrections that needed addressed. Mobile v3.1.7 includes these last minute updates and can now be downloaded to the right.
- RSQ 911 field addition
- Reverse Trip now carries over Meds/Allergies/PMHX, Patient Billing Information, and Exam & Burns information
- Tail number correctly carries over to the web
- Hidden NPP Forms no longer appear in mobile
- Length Based Tape Measure display was corrected (broken in v3.1.5),
- CAD import now imports comments to HPI correctly instead of CC field
- Neonatal Parent Blood Type now saves in correct field.
- Problem with deleting associated patient’s parent chart not updating sub-chart is now corrected. This caused problems when printing the child chart and uploading (relative foreign key error)
- Total Mileage field appeared regardless of “Loaded” only configuration setting. This was corrected.
- Prior Meds can now save a text entry
- Fishbone labs now allows up to 150 in PCO2 field.
- Burn assessment occasional crash when adding, clearing, viewing resolved.
Click here to view
Same as last release
Workin’ on our Night Mode…
(Finally) The newest release of mobile has now been released and includes a number of fixes and a few new features that we had the developers work on for a few weeks.
- Some services require the crews to search for a patient before adding a new one. In such cases the Add/Edit button is grayed out. Having it first confused some crews. We have now put the Patient Search button first in hopes that it stands out more.
- ICD9 Short functionality now available (*see known issues below)
- Dispatch Date automatically populated when starting a chart.
- Times no longer default to 00 minutes (new bug as of last version)
- Fishbone Labs now allow up to 900 for PO2 and -1 in BE fields
- Female Exam now reports Left Lower and Right Lower Abdomen assessment correctly. All others correctly reported previously.
- Max Altitude now allows the “/” and other special characters.
- Patient Lookup no longer caches patient summary info for similar name. For example, searching Smith would only display first result. Importing was never affected, this was only a visual problem.
- Data Validation / Data Highlighting updated.
- Medical/Patient Category & Dispatched As now imports correctly via CAD/Dispatch.
- CAD/Dispatch import now respects the chart defaults and crew members.
- Calcuate button in Chart Toolbox correctly functions.
- Speed improvement when typing in a Patient Medication. Previously, after typing a few characters there was a noticable delay on some computers.
- Using patient name unknown incorrectly blanked out the age. This has been corrected.
- Authorization box now correctly displays the name of the MD referenced instead of the database ID.
- Prior Meds saving issue now corrected.
- New Night Mode option now available. Clicking the Moon icon (see above) either on the login page or on the main header menu switches the colour scheme to a light on dark for easy reading in dim light scenarios. This is a beta version of this feature, please report any suggestions. I’m sorry for the Bob Seger reference above.
- The known issues can be found in our forums here.
- New signature form based on the PWW form.
- Medical Report Builder.
- Custom exam values and exam defaults.
- Software auto-upgrade capability.
- Mobile-to-Mobile transfer.
The release of v3.1.5 has been delayed while we research an occasional error selecting times and/or crew members with some services. This only appeared in the new v3.1.5 version which we made temporarily available. Although the right side of this page shows the links as available, I have removed the files. This post should be updated in the next few days with a release update.
The latest release of mobile will be coming later today. We are currently in the process of creating the installation packages. The release notes containing items such as what has been updated & corrected as well as which problems are still open will follow.